The Karl STORZ video endoscopic complex is a sophisticated high-tech medical imaging system for surgical interventions, the composition of which depends on the specific goals and objectives of the doctor. It includes diagnostic equipment, as well as medical instruments and devices, which are located in the right order and are always available for simultaneous use. This arrangement greatly simplifies the operation process and makes the procedure faster and more comfortable.
- Endoscopic video camera: camera head plus console for decoding the image obtained from the endoscope;
- HD video monitor;
- Light source: main - xenon or LED, auxiliary - halogen;
- Coagulator with electrodes;
- Motor system;
- Insufflation unit;
- Pump for the supply and outflow of fluid;
- A video laparoscope or classic laparoscope is a rigid endoscope for performing diagnostic and surgical procedures on abdominal organs;
- Light guide cable;
- Manual tools (biting machines, scissors, tongs);
- Hardware rack with shelves and monitor holder;
- And other accessories: brushes, needles, tubes, etc.
- In the case of specialized manipulations and selection of equipment, this list may vary.+